AOW & SPECIALTIES
The PADI Advanced Open Water course (AOW) gives you even more flexibility to increase your diving experience, knowledge & skills under the supervision of a H2O Divers PADI Instructor.
The AOW consists in five themed Adventure dives generally split over two days to three days; there are two dives which are compulsory by PADI Standards: Deep dive (30 meters max. depth/21 meters for ages 12-14/40 meters for deep specialty) and Navigation dive. The three last dives are entirely of your choosing between all the following dive themes:
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Boat Dive
- Drift Dive
- Enriched Air NITROX
- Multilevel & Computer Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search & Recovery
- Self – Reliant Diver (Full Specialty only – learn more on our blog)
- Sidemount Diver (Full Specialty only – learn more on our blog)
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Photography
- Underwater Videographer
Contact us if you need information about the full specialties offered at H2O.
Ever considered doing your Master Scuba Diver?
- 5 Chapters of the Advanced Open Water manual (Knowledge reviews)
- 5 Open Water Dives (30 meters maximum depth)
Inquiries & Booking Prices & Offers